Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 11. Conclusion Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

• This topic has 33 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by peter.

KabU
    Participant

Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Leo
      Participant

We’re all in this together! One

dree monster
      Participant

i love these classes want to keep studying and get into a 10 and practice connecting

Richard Lively
      Participant

There is a lot of information in this course.  I know you are all strong and wonderful people, and I know you will all reach your goals in spirituality.

Ralitza
      Participant

I was so happy to hear female teachers.

I really like the male teachers in the other courses. You guys are great. But it takes more effort to connect.

It would be so great, if there were just as many female as male teachers. The convergence would be so much more than the sum.

So thank you all very much!!!!

Peace!

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Eye opening for me,there are things that we have taken for granted that are affecting our lives in a way we don’t want and even our growth to attaining our mission here in this world.</p>

kevin jackson
      Participant

These courses have awakened the importance of correcting our desires and the need of this environment in order to do so

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.