Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 11. Conclusion Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

KabU
    Participant

Share your thoughts with fellow students. What impact has this course had on you, and what would you like to see going forward?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rodrigo Tavares
      Participant

I really enjoyed this course, even though it took longer than I thought to finish. I believe this is due to the fact that I am internalizing the information in a practical way. The information contained here was completely new to me, especially the scientific and statistical research that corroborates what was taught, giving us more certainty about the feasibility of the concepts explained.
      I hope to stay connected with you all, students, instructors.
      It was a huge pleasure.
      Thank you for allowing me!

Strong hug.

ORLANDO
      Participant

It is very difficult to explain our feeling when you receive good amount of precious information. It is a very informative and important course in our search for unification.

Nancy
      Participant

This needs to be shared with all of humanity.

KatieBug
      Participant

These lessons are some I always knew inside.. in my heart, but as we get older we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life, and its anxieties, problems, etc.. and it sweeps you away from the truth. These lessons are a great reminder of the truth that is already in the heart. We just have to dig it back out. ❤ thank you so much for these lessons.

I knew it already in myself always , but forgot it because of being attached to difficulties in my life

beautiful were these lessons and they are making me possitive and happy and they change my behaviour

directly

Thank you for this simple but beautiful lessons

I knew it all inside of me ,but I fotgot because of being attached to difficulties in my lif

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.