Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 497 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jonathan
      Participant

I was inspired by how well this course covered the basics of Kabbalah, including immediately addressing what makes Kabbalah different from other ways of thinking that we may perhaps confuse Kabbalah with. I learned that I descended from complete connection with the Creator in the spiritual to my present state, and my spiritual work is to use the wisdom of Kabbalah to understand my present state, and how to ascend back up to union with the Soul of Adam HaRishon using the principle of Equivalence of Form to reconnect with the Creator. I wish my fellow students focus on developing their spiritual environment, so their ego does not throw them off track during their spiritual development, and the process of awakening becomes more self-sustaining.

Robert
      Participant

I was inspired by my desire to deepen my knowledge of Kabbalah.

I learned I have many questions about this wisdom.

I wish the other students success and to keep studying and going further.

Thanks

Robert
      Participant

I am glad the Creator gave all us this opportunity to come closer to Him and am thankful.

Hans van der Pol
      Participant

What inspired me is that we are all connected and that we can become loke the creator

Lungelo
      Participant

1. That there is a way to get access to the divine and live it while on Earth.

2. I’m very hard on myself.

3. I wish that they find the light that is within.

Helen
      Participant

“What most inspired me in the course?”

that it’s about living here this life in a much better way by changing intention and perspective

“What have I learned about myself in the process?”

as much as I don’t want to admit, even when I am helping others, I can always find a hidden motive that’s related to me… wow!

“What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?”

I wish you all get to climb your spirit ladders fast and be able to attain what those sages were able to attain.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 497 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.