Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cinco Leone
      Participant

I was inspired by the fact that all of of the technical complexities of Kabbalah revolve around one essential principle which is to love one’s neighbor as thyself. I learned that this principle is at the heart of the creator and that by striving to embody it I can achieve equivalence of form with the creator. I also learned that the current body I possess is not my real body but that it is like an illusory body to be purified resulting in the revelation of my true body which is at one with the creator. I wish for my fellow students and I to cultivate a non-dual recognition of one another. I hope I come to see them as an extension of myself and I hope they come to see me in the same way. I also hope that this recognition can be cultivated to the extent that this felt sense of oneness expands beyond merely the scope of the Kabbalistic community to include all beings.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

What most inspired me? That every step of the way up to this point has been laid out before me. Every lesson has been pertinent to my inner state regarding whatever was/is going on in my life at the/this time, and even Rav Laitman’s live lectures seem to be synchronized with the lesson content of the week. The course has felt personalized from the very beginning.

What have I learned about myself? That’s an excellent question. My best answer is: I am apart of a much larger system. If I thought I knew that before, I was just seeing the tip of the iceberg. The difference is that now that tip has grown into what feels like a mountain compared to before, but I’m not as deluded as I once was and I recognize that it’s still just the tip.

I wish my fellow students the mercy of deep inner scrutiny and a true prayer that advances us all. I wish you all deep, profound connection of love to the group. May fear become reverence and may we all unite as one heart in the prayer of the many.

Molly
      Participant

I was inspired by the thought that there are only a few people ( relative to the world’s population total ) that are being called to accelerate the correction of man and movement towards the ” easy” path to the creator .
      I learned how difficult it is to truly want the best for my neighbour above what i would like for myself …this is quite difficult.
      I wish for my fellow students to find their positive environment to hasten their path to correction .

Dante Yigael
      Participant

Russell
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? The book of Shamati.

What have I learned about myself in the process? Rejection is an opportunity to correct, and therefore should be considered a blessing. With desire / gratitude it maybe possible to enjoy Devine guidance, otherwise we are lost.

PS: I wish you all a blessed journey towards your path of enlightenment

Julia
      Participant

What inspired me in the course is the understanding that opportunities offered by the Upper Force are in fact limitless. Meaning that we used to have lack of motivation in our lives because we used to think that we ourselves should do all the work and this feels as a burden. But when we see that we can just ask the Upper Light and let it work on us, then most of the hardship goes away as now it’s the Upper Light who is doing all the work and the only thing we do is just letting it work.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.