Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Damjan Stanek
      Participant

It inspired me above all that there is still a chance to make progress in my life. In this, Kabbalah is the tool.
      I am working a lot on my self-reflection on my ego, especially in relation to relationships with others.
      I wish for my fellow students to achieve the true “love one’s neighbor as thyself”.

Vince
      Participant

Most inspired me is the fact that I can learn about the source of reality and how it works. What I found out about myself is that I’m not who I thought I was. I hope my fellow students have the same hunger for the source of all as I do; that they are willing to see that we are one moving like a school of fish

Marcy
      Participant

I’m learning just how big my ego is. Difficult lesson. Sometimes hard to swallow. Humbling. But as I study, I can’t seem to get enough of Kabbalah teaching. I want more. Loving my neighbor as myself is truly the ultimate correction. I wish for all my fellow students that we all come to this knowledge together. I find it easier to think of being one with them than I do the people I work with on a daily basis.

Kristin
      Participant

My mind has been struggling with the “how” of this process since lesson 1 week over 2 months ago. I pushed through what I thought was mundane and building the blocks for a foundation. Through these lessons though things began to get a little deeper for me. I was able to recognize some behaviors in myself that were egotistic that before I thought were things I did from pain and trauma. While I am still not 100 percent at peace within myself I am a lot closer to the purpose of creation than I was when I started this process and for that I am thankful and I would wish this also onto my fellow students.

Miho
      Participant

★What most inspired me in the course? well., this course explain a lot of things that unseen to our eyes but things we can feel.

★What have I learned about myself in the process?   we are one .

★What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?   All the best (^^)

★To instructors : Thank you very much!!!!

Reguil
      Participant

I have a better understanding of “Love thy neighbor as thyself”. By using this as my motto, I think I will be on a good path to bestow and to get closer to the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.