Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 344 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Edward Taddei
      Participant

What inspired me most in the course is to find out there are other people that just want to love one another. I learned that all my actions are the actions of the creator and that my actions are because of desire. I wish all the best and that they may find what they are looking for.

Richard
      Participant

Knowing that we are all connected and that if i allow the upper force to correct my desires and ego, then the world would be a better place

sj
      Participant

It’s beautiful to read about the vision for humanity when we all unite again as one. I’m learning more and more about the enormous depths of my egoism, which is rough, but necessary. I hope the quickest path possible to bestowal for everyone in the course and the world. Thank you to all the instructors for the work you do.

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish to build a huge desire for love of my friends and to reach the goal of love thy neighbor as myself in order to help push my friends y words correction

Carlos Pombo
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

As I learned about our egoistic nature and the Creator’s plan for all of us creatures, I realized that everything that comes to us, either good or bad, is under Creator’s guidance and reveals His pure love toward me and everyone else.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

In order to attain true spirituality and perceive nature in all its extent, I realized that the only thing that needs to be changed is myself – to develop a true “sixth sense” and to merge my love and perception towards others, aiming to reach higher steps in spirituality.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

All the best! Hope we join together in a single, full- heart and mind and help each other in attaining further and further knowledge and practice in Kabbalah.

Loria
      Participant

I was inspired to hear more in the area of Loving my neighbor.  I grew up in a neighborhood that did reflect that way of life.  When I think of it, we were all less complicated and less influenced and exposed to the negativity that is flowing today.

I learned that I have work to do.  I will spend some quality time reading and pondering concepts before the next class.

I pray that my fellow students find places of comfort, that those in need will take time and rest with this course of ponderance.  May we all find peace and learn to share it with all we encounter.  Thanks you all for your kind expressions!

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.