Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 4 posts - 307 through 310 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I’m ready to put it into action.

Raiza
      Participant

The way that world treats me, depends on my inner quality…. Thats Wowww….

And the only thing that we have free will on it, is choosing our environment…. It made so many changes on my life…

Thank you so much for such knowlege that you gave us…

Thanks for awakening a point in my heart🙏🙏🙏

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

Love your friends as your self.

Jurgis
      Participant

Creator is a force that doesnt change, we are ones that must change with help of Creator.

This will be a long journey but there is no better thing to do in my life.

Have pray for Creator to connect point in hearts with others in order to rise above will to receive.

Viewing 4 posts - 307 through 310 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.