Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miryam
      Participant

What has most inspired me? The passion, clarity, patience and commitment of our teachers.

What have I learned about myself? How absolutely, brilliantly deceptive my egoistic nature is, and how much I yearn for something else.

My wish for my fellow students? Keep on keeping on.

Paul
      Participant

Inspiration I got from the versatile way in which the lessons are structured. Leading from a different look at perceiving reality ,via THE ONE FORCE behind it all, via where our free will is in this interaction, meanwhile not forgetting our goal and what can we do (inner work) to achieve a mutual correction. Simply stated, the materials gave me a solid foundation and framework to continue along this path.

Next to this, I was inspired by the reactions, observations, questions of my fellow students. Gave me a shared feeling: we are all in this together.

I learned (knew it unconciously all along) that i must put away  childish things (bad habits) and  aquire a second nature, more empathic, more giving.

I wish for my fellow students that our kabbalah-connection intensifies.

Larry
      Participant

Whatever happens around us comes from the Creator, we must not try to influence or bribe the Creator, but calm our ego and understand that there are no alternatives.

Learn that we must have empathy and go the extra mile to calm the ego

Fellow students must connect with the correct intentions and extension.

Hing
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      How Dr. Laitman’s association uses the internet constructively to help ignite tens of thousands, millions of Sparks of our one Soul and is spreading a spiritual fire over the globe. Amazing to watch. Truly brilliance.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      Get to see God (the Creator) while still in their current physical body on Earth in this lifetime.

Camila
      Participant
      • What most have inspired me each day in this course is the way in which I started looking at everything around with a completely different perspective and understand that the real changes are within ourselves.
      • What I’ve learned about myself in the process was realising how far away I’m from the equivalence of form with the Creator, looking at the root of each desire and analysing my intentions behind my thoughts and actions.
      • I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development to find theirselves and connect with the unique soul.
      Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I’m ready to put it into action.

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.