Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria
      Participant

What most inspired me : that if we make use of our freedom of creating or changing the environment, we are creating a easy way to achieve our goals.

I learned that it is important to work in the group, that keeps the interest alive.

I wish for my fellow students to keep going on this path.

Maria
      Participant

The whole course was inspirational and fulfil its purpose, I think. I liked videos and learned from them, and from recommended reading. I found always something new, which shifted me to look further for different resources and think about presented thoughts.

I have learned about my egoistic ways in the past.

For my fellow students, I wish they make wise decisions in their lives, inspired by the 6th sense which is from the Upper force.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

What most inspired me: The structure of the course material and reading through questions and answers in the forums. My fellow students have posed questions which were on my mind , but I was unable to articulate. It is creating an assitive environment for my spiritual development.

What have I learned about myself: My ego is sneaky. Its tricky. Its deceptive. I still have a lot of inner work to do. In my quest and thirst for attaining higher degrees of equivallence of form, I have to be more conciously and consistently aware of and monitor my thoughts. To interrogate them in order to better  understand and appreciate them before they become actions.

What I wish for my fellow students: To keep going. To keep revealing and exposing a better and brighter version of themselves.

Douglas
      Participant

I am inspired by the path laid in front of us, each of us. If effort is made, these steps, these degrees, are doable! Achieving the thought behind the creation is possible and something we need, and ultimately will, do.

I have learned that not only do we have our base ego, it extends into the spiritual. Our ego is always in the background with a megaphone pulling our attention away from the correct intention. My ego is always, always, looking for ways to make it about me, seeking knowledge for the wrong reasons, doing things for the wrong reasons. But I have also come to see how by recognising the tricks of the ego, becoming aware of it can help you rise above it. To have the opposite intention the ego would have you hold. I have seen the difference that having the right intention and perception can have.

I wish for all my fellow students to thoroughly examine themselves regularly and put their intentions under a microscope. Strive to only see one soul instead of all the apparent separateness until it becomes 2nd nature. Love each other as thyself, because they are you, and you they.
      It’s a constant up and down, but up is the destination

Miryam
      Participant

What has most inspired me? The passion, clarity, patience and commitment of our teachers.

What have I learned about myself? How absolutely, brilliantly deceptive my egoistic nature is, and how much I yearn for something else.

My wish for my fellow students? Keep on keeping on.

Paul
      Participant

Inspiration I got from the versatile way in which the lessons are structured. Leading from a different look at perceiving reality ,via THE ONE FORCE behind it all, via where our free will is in this interaction, meanwhile not forgetting our goal and what can we do (inner work) to achieve a mutual correction. Simply stated, the materials gave me a solid foundation and framework to continue along this path.

Next to this, I was inspired by the reactions, observations, questions of my fellow students. Gave me a shared feeling: we are all in this together.

I learned (knew it unconciously all along) that i must put away  childish things (bad habits) and  aquire a second nature, more empathic, more giving.

I wish for my fellow students that our kabbalah-connection intensifies.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.