Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cristie
      Participant

I am on the right track for what I have been looking for all my life. I feel my soul is now home and learning how to uncover and discover God in my life.

Bongani
      Participant

I was inspired by the way that the knowledge is gradually revealed, while I’m learning about my egoistic nature. I wish for my fellow students to continue getting closer tothe creator and that the truth be revealed as go along the path.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

I have learn that a man is small world, and if one corrects himself, he corrects the whole world

Boke
      Participant

The most inspiring aspect I found in the course is that I begin to feel a sense of my purpose in life. I got a sense that Kabbalahis the right track for me. I learned about myself that almost everything I do has an egoïstic intention, but I learned that I don’t have to feel guilty about it because I was made this way, it is my first nature. Also I learned that I can rise above my egoïstic nature and become more altruîstic. The wisdom of Kabbalah can guide me in this. I wish for my fello students that the wisdom of Kabbalah will lift them up and guide them on their spiritual journey. I also wish for the a lot of joy in their study of Kabbalah.

Sharon
      Participant

What most inspired me in this course was realizing that I am on the right track, heading in the right direction with the correct intention. I learned that I am very good at being egoistic and I now have a strong desire to become more altruistic and achieve equivalence of form with the Creator. I wish my fellow students to keep going and learning as we connect all of our points in the heart. So happy to have found the friends here at KabU. So thankful for the authentic instruction from the texts and teachers.

julie
      Participant

The Upper Worlds are within us. I’ve learned just how much I am an egoist. I don’t like it but I am. The more I realize that the more I crave the Creator in my life. I wish my fellow students a group of 10 so they can attain altruism and the love and connection of the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.