Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cat
      Participant

It’s overwhelming to try to sum it up very briefly.

As I have felt in my previous ventures to Kabbalah, I feel elevated by every moment I spend in the environment.  Hopefully, we can continue forward and all elevated each other, and together.

Charlotte
      Participant

I have learned how important connection is. I have always had a tendency to be more isolated so there was some resistance to this at first, but I feel more and more how true the need for connection is. I find it inspiring to learn about distinguishing egoistic desires from altruistic or spiritual desires. I feel like throughout my whole life I have had sort of had an inkling of this distinction and some hint that even fulfilling every egoistic desire you could possibly imagine wouldn’t truly bring happiness. It is very comforting to learn about this in a systematic way and try to put words to it.

John Caton
      Participant

I am a cell of a larger whole body that nourishes me, but without my contribution to it, cannot live to provide my nourishment.

jill
      Participant

connection…all is connection…

Scott
      Participant

I am grateful to have the opportunity to study these concepts with my friends at KabU. I feel a new purpose: to expand in perception consistent with universal homeostasis. I am experiencing the world differently. I feel the tranquility of being and am excited to grow. I have learned that the process is one of learning a spiritual perspective that results in tranquility, egoic desire to use this perspective for its benefit, pain that triggers me to learn what the new correction needs to be, work to make the correction – preparation of the kil, receiving the reforming light that teaches me a a spiritual perspective that results in tranquility. The next iteration.

I want my fellow students to experience this tranquility and to become masters of the process that leads to the Upper worlds!

Sal
      Participant

Very inspiring for me. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.