Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

There is  a way , I have work to do , we should all grow the right way with ease .

tristan
      Participant

Today I was approached by a good friend of mine who is also a mental health professional and she told me how much I’ve changed in the last few months. I was very appreciative for her recognition because I have done a lot of inner work related to my personal and spiritual growth. I have taken a serious look at my ego as well as what my intentions behind every action and made an honest attempt to correct myself in times where I was letting my ego lead. I am thankful for this course as well as the many books,teachers, and inspirational influences in my life. Most of all I can humbly say I am most thankful to myself for taking this path.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

What most inspired my in the course was the modeling I witnessed in Julian and the instructors encountered in all of the related materials that I watched.  The consistency of annulment of their egos, and how obvious that was to me, really showed me that it’s possible.  I’ve never encountered teaching without coercion before.

I have learned how sincere my desire to contribute light to the world is and have glimpsed a potential to move beyond my natural tendency to not need others.

I wish for my fellow students to comfortably continue on this learning path and to deepen their confidence in being essential to the eventual elevation of all.

Murat
        Participant

inspired me – approaching an understanding that there is an actual way to be able to closer to Him.

learned about myself – working on self to attain the upper worlds is actually working on others.

wish for others –  may the God elevate others points in the heart.

Wiger Levering
      Participant

What inspired: There is this point in the heart. It makes me wanting to make the next step and help mankind make the next step in its development towards the uniting with the Creator.

Learned for myself: There is a role for me. In all modesty, there is a role to play in the greater plan, although I cannot yet describe that role.

Wish for my fellow students: To share our desires and thus receive with the ability to bestow.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

inspired me – a hope that I may experience the intention of the creator

learned about myself – in some ways I’m more and less open minded than I thought

wish for others –  that they and myself as well, that we all experience what our purpose is – individually and collectively

William Taylor
      Participant

I have learned I don’t know very much about connection. Only that I desire to be connected to all that is good and any one who is desiring the same.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.