Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ricki
      Participant

What most inspired me about this course was learning about how the lab works. When working to build a collective desire and draw focus toward helping the group aka other points in the heart, I now know to expect some difficulties that are in fact good, such as conflict or discomfort that can allow me to identify my ego, and when confusion or absence of fulfilment is felt, this is darkness inside the egoistic vessel. Despite the fact that the ego is the cause of much unbalance in the world, nature built me as an egoist as part of a greater plan. I am not bad or wrong or broken for being within the degree I find myself in, I can accept and appreciate what the creator has given me and direct my attention toward engaging in the kabbalistic environment. Another part that I enjoyed about this course was the introduction to some specific spiritual concepts and names because it helped me make sense of and relate to these names from previous readings i had done. One last thing, the readings were excellent, particularly the questions and answers from the book The Kabbalah experience, as i deeply related to some of the questions.

To my fellow students: I hope you go past the barrier before me. I hope that you become far greater than me. I hope that you can quench your thirst over and over again and feel peace. I wish you good health and harmony in your lives. I hope for the upper light to surround you

Gabrielle
      Participant

I was inspired by learning more of the significance of the connections between the points of the heart within members of the group and prayer.

Also, I wish for my fellow students continual inspiration and connection through the Wisdom of Kabbalah!

Miguel Garcia
      Participant

What inspired me most about the course is that by connecting with others in a community, I can develop my Point in Heart on the path to spiritual realization.

I have learned that I am here now because I have an awakened point in my heart that is guided and directed by the light force of the Creator.

To my fellow students, I wish a conscious union with the Creator.

suzanne
      Participant

The entire course is inspiring it is hard to pick a single inspiration, however i will give it a try.  I found the lesson about building a prayer to be inspirational.  I really enjoy how Kabbalah clarifies reality and how to perceive the Creator and reality.  I wish for my fellow students to continue their journey in their spiritual development.

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

All the course is inspiring and enforcing the right concepts and mindset.

I learn and notice very well this time how getting far even a bit from the right environment disrupt your thoughts quickly. Bnei Baruch has right environment for developing our internality toward connection.

I wish for my fellow students that they will continue and advance in their development. and strength this path.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

It is almost funny how in the beginning of every lesson there is huge resistance towards the lesson, like I’m in total concealment, almost a feeling of animosity. Second time I listen to it it’s totally different experience and third time it is like, what was I thinking the first time 🤔🙂. So much resistance to connection in my ego that it is really powerful to experience. If any of you are having similar experiences I really hope you can overcome them.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.