Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      umut ozturk
      Participant

I wish a good journey for all my colleague. The change in my soul is amazing, I shifted from a misanthrope to an actual humanist. I learned a different phase of love that are alien to me before.

Henk Hadders
      Participant

To learn about the important role of a small group/community. We need a shift from the mind to the heart, and although Kabbalah is a science, it feels like “above reason” is a jump into “intuition” to meet the creator and our fellow humans. For my fellow student I wish more light in their development

afc
      Participant

I am inspired to know that through my effort in kabbalah I can change (or speed up) the course of humanity.

Emiwodew
      Participant

I am inspired by all the content of the course. There is new thing every day in kabbalah. I want my fellow students to enjoy the course as I am. Love and peace! ♥️✌️

Peter
      Participant

This course made me want to know more. It felt like a teaser course, hinting at things but not fully bringing us there. My wish for my fellow students is that they continue to come to know the Creator.

Victoria
      Participant

What most inspired me about the course is having an explanation for the challenges in my life while they are happening, my attitudes and why life seems to be challenging to enjoy sometimes.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I learned about myself that I can’t do it without the upper force and without actually inner change. No matter how hard I try sometimes the answer is to ask for help.</p>

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I wish for my peers spiritual joy and fulfillment and a deeper understanding of life and a conscious connection to the upper force.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.