Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abe Tapia
      Participant

I learn how to connect with kabbalah teachers,  and kabbalah books, while learning how to use the Internet for my lessons.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

We can be inspired by beauty, kindness, and love,

Peter
      Participant

The group meeting was inspiring. I have learned the importance of striving for that which I cannot achieve alone on the path. That I must exhaust all of my effort so that I can truly know (experientially) that I am helpless if left to my own devices. That state initiates the real prayer that calls the reforming light.

Dale
      Participant

I wish my fellow students and I will grow to reflect our maker more and more to everyone we encounter.

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>The levels of the ladders of Kabbalah. It reminded me of sin. When we sin we quench the Holy Spirit;Hod. We become further away from God but when don’t and we repent and give and grow with God we seeming spear to be on the level of Ein Sof. I’ve learned to be more honest with God and not to be  afraid. Though I’m there yet in my growth and walk with God. I would like to also fellowship with other Kabbalist in my community whether cyber or in my area.</p>

Ozie
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? – We’re not stuck with the way things are. We can work with others to change things.

What have I learned about myself in the process? – I am connected to everything and everything to me.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? Not only the reaching of the upper levels but also the pure joy you will receive in achieving them. Along with the revelation to be experienced once the first level is reached!

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.