Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I felt inside me that it’s the truth about the environment. I actually works, I understand now. And the other thing, on live Q&A with Julian he said something about “it’s all + and -, and when we connect my – and other’s – in the right way, then there’s a + to fill that new -“. It blew my mind.

My desire to share Kabbalah with the outside world has somewhat diminished. It’s all right, there is no coercion in spirituality and it was me who felt bad after talking about it. That’s why we are here, to talk about it with people who have the desire to talk about it.

My friends, I wish you stay on this path, as will I and never loose hope. I regularly check myself with question: “What will I do if I give up this path?” and everytime I get the same answer. I don’t know, corporeal pleasures don’t satisfy me, so This Is The Way.

Shane
      Participant

What I wish for my fellow students is for them to know true, everlasting happiness and fulfillment.

Purity K
      Participant

What most inspired me about this course is the depth of the wisdom of Kabbalah.

What I learned about myself in the process is that I am resilient more than I thought.

What I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is that they persevere until they reach attainment.

Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

I wish for my peers in this course the patience and diligence to continue to study this wondrous wisdom, and to be guided by the Upper Light to a place where they feel more Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

Anna
      Participant

What inspired me most was learning that as we go through each world, its not the world that changes but that our perception sharpens as we go.

I learned that I have to leave the confines of my home and unite with similar people to help them move forward which in turn helps me move forward on the path.

I wish for everyone to enjoy this journey.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. I was inspired by learning that the worlds are within me. Every world becomes more defined.

Everything is so new to me and I need to slow down in my daily readings and apply bestowing more for practice.

I wish we learn to acquire the ability to help the group connect. How we can apply KABBALAH for healing.
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.