Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      James Wright
      Participant

I wish all of my fellow students the greatest success in their studies, may the light act upon them and unite us all.

Irina
      Participant

“We are the last generation, which stands at the threshold of complete redemption.  And for this reason, it is worthy of beginning to hear the voice of Messiah’s Shofar, which is the revealing of the secrets.” Baal HaSulam.

These words are very inspiring. As Julian said we can communicate with the Creator.  What an opportunity!

“The gates of Light have been opened.” Rabbi Pinchas.

Thank you.

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

1. The knowledge of being able to “let go” of frustrations with human limitations, in a sense, and focus on attracting the Reforming Light as recompense.

2. To observe spontaneous inner resistances and mental impressions that arise from challenging situations or encounters and to see them as opportunities for personal learning and not egoic projection.

Beverly
      Participant

I realize I have been changing in many of these areas in my life before I came to Kabbalah. It’s nice to give it meaning, to honor the changes. I thought it was the aging process. With experiences comes wisdom and flexibility.

Karen
      Participant

I have learned that I am a small part of the whole, that Spiritual attainment, cultivation of the will to receive with the intention to bestow, the desire to be equivalent with the Creator and to be loving and altruistic towards all of the other parts of our one, collective soul is the only purpose and joy of my physical incarnation.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

What more inspired me in the course ? The study of Kabbalah impacts my life and those who are around me, it can also impact the whole of humanity. The leaders of the future will be people of spiritual attainment.

What have I learned about myself in the peocess ? I’m part of a whole

For my fellow students and for me I hope we all keep on studying Kabbalah and I wish we attain the spiritual worlds.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.