Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yajaira
      Participant

What inspired me the most in the course in the course is all the information about the ego and how the ego could help in the spiritual path.

In the process I am observing myself and being aware of my egotistic part. I have to work a lot with that but I feel I am making progress just as recognizing it.

I wish for my fellow students the best in their spiritual development: and connection, love and bestow. I am eager to work in groups.

Rivka
      Participant

What inspired and informed me was the importance of Connection, the evil of the ego, yet not to eradicate it, how the point in the heart thrives and also the importance and value of the Group. It was difficult, but important to learn what Prayer really is. I’ve always used it as a “Get me out of Jail” card. That in truth never really worked in my life anyway. But I kept on trying. So, the insights gained really helps me.

I wish for my fellow students the joy of the journey we are on, the one of correcting the shattering of Adam HaRishon and the ultimate revelation of the Creator. It’s not always easy, I speak as a beginner, but there are great joys to look forward to.

zohreh
      Participant

I learned to relate to the community, and to try to focus on others instead of on myself, and to help them as much as I can and their inner desires, apart from understanding and paying attention – I realized for myself that I So far, I have only felt others and tried to understand them, but I have not done anything to help and make them happy and to satisfy their desires, that is, I have not had a behavioral reaction, and this is something that I needed to change – I wish I can be with my friends and achieve spiritual growth together

Eliyahu
      Blocked

What inspired me most about the past 5 weeks was how, with the help of regular life events, I was able to still continue to study, even if I feel less and less qualified to continue. Not that I didn’t want to, but the more I wanted and tried, the more information I received that I still don’t have any preliminaries to be allowed to participate. But my current physical state was chosen strategically and aims perfectly to follow the instructions even better than if I just go out and get devoured by society in an act of pure obediance and activism. The instructions are simple, but their realization not always. A point in the heart is a point in the heart, regardless of it is allowed to work, or locked up in detainment, or bombed in palestine. So what really blew my mind is how I am still able to bear with you and myself. So i could put it this way that I learned about myself that I am quite able to already go above reason while following you.

I wish my fellow students that they are in a position to just simply follow all instructions with no physical obstacles. If they have doubts about instructions, that’s their decision. But having no doubts but not really being able to follow them is a curse, and I wish my fellow students to both have the opportunity and faith to follow.

Thank you

Mike
      Participant

Whether personal problems or worldwide problems, we cannot solve them at the level at which they were created/manifested, and our existing toolbox doesn’t have the necessary tools (so far) to repair or reconcile any of it. Yet, such tools exist and the conditions for meaningful connection are available if one is fortunate enough to find the right environment, the right friends, the right books, the right teachers–this is the most inspiring aspect of this class for me.

Meanwhile, I am still quick to anger, slow to forgive, have become more intolerant of others in recent years, and still I am repeatedly absolutely stunned and disarmed (at least temporarily) by Rav Laitman’s writings and video clips. This gives me hope.

My wish for my fellow students is that I might be corrected; otherwise, I will be of no use to the group and merely a disturbance in the environment.

it showed me dynamics of ascending once i corrected my desires; gave me an inner reflection about what i really need as a human dependent of the light, and just reminds me of how much i really have to work on myself to be able to assist me fellow group mates. Thank you, everything is a new experience with kabbalah at hand.

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.