Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

• This topic has 169 replies, 167 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Robert.

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabor
      Participant

I learnt about myself that my will to receive resists being part of a group but deep inside something pushes me forward.

I wish for my fellow students to find the right environment which enables them to grow spiritually.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

What inspired me in this course is that no one is above the other. We are all equal. What I have learned about myself in this process I need the right environment. I need a group to advance spiritual. Also, on how to use my will to receive correctly. I wish my follow student to always know that there is none else besides Him.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

What inspired me most in the course? It’s not about me, it’s about the connection.

What did I learn about myself in the process? Experiencing the power of being there for others.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? To connect with each other and set out together to climb the ladder.

Stephen
      Participant

What inspired me about the course? The teaching in the videos and the feeling of trust in the teachers. I have learnt how easy it is to deceive myself in both positive and negative ways. I hope and wish my fellow students find equivalence with the creator.

Brad
      Participant

I like how KabU breaks the barriers of separation.

i learned that i can’t gain spiritual attainment on my own.

im looking forward to raising others above me and in that also correcting myself.

I was most surprised that the creator is not here unless we reveal him in the group. Thats fascinating.

i think the hardest thing in life is loving our neighbour’s as ourselves. But im up for the challenge now.

thanks so much!

Ann Stephens
      Participant

The fact that a part of me is very resistant to this lesson is the reason that I must continue.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.