Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

• This topic has 169 replies, 167 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Robert.

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shadi
      Participant

I learned and felt that I am in the right place as there are people who look like me and have a point in the heart and are also working hard at it. = Discovering the Creator with all sincerity and sincere intention as well, and striving to imitate the Creator and be equal with him in all his attributes and adhere to him, and that it is not possible to continue in this spiritual state without a group of friends and uniting with them with all sincerity, love and bestowal (and I ask from me and all my brothers and friends in the group to unite the spiritual flames and progress towards achieving the desired goal

Boke
      Participant

What inspired me the most is that I m,ade a lot of progress on feeling more conneted to other people. Also all the new insights I gained while following the courses of the wisdom of Kabbalah were very inspiring and a big motivation to keep on studying the wisdom of Kabbalah.

I learned about myself how my ego is running my life and by knowing more about Kabbalah I developed more tools and awarenenss to more and more rise above my ego in some sityuations.

I wish for my fellow students that they will become very motivated on keep ongoing studying Kabbalah and start to connect to more people with the same intention and life purpose. And by this forming a growing group of people with an elevated awareness and intentions to become truly altruistic to eachother and to the rest of the world.

Sharon
      Participant

What most inspired me most was the process of putting together the pieces of how the group, the text and the teachers all fit into the correct spiritual environment.

I have learned so much about myself and my egoistic desires and how I want to be the opposite. So many revelations about the Creator such as that he is the “good that does good” and “there is no else beside him” are now guideposts for how I try to live my life.

For my fellow students I wish that they found through the work what they were looking for and continue on with the process. I look forward to connecting more with all of them in the future sessions.

julie
      Participant

“It’s not enough to say that I adhered to the Creator, that I woke up in the morning with the thought of Him and accepted everything that happens as coming from Him. However, if I want to actually realize this principle in its correct state, I have to fulfill it in the group. This is what the entire work is about. -”  this statement inspired me the most.

I found out that I am not in control of my life.

My wish for my fellow students is that they continue on in Kabbalah and give their heart to the Ten.

Thank you, Julian!

All the best,

Julie

martin
      Participant

Inspiration No. 1. The responsibility we have to rise above our egos particularly in relation to our differences with others. Not for ourselves but for the sake of all created creatures. I have also found in myself not as many dark places as I feared at the beginning. My path through my somewhat lengthy and chequered life came into focus as progress to a much better outcome of evolution.

For the rest of you, I really hope that you will achieve all that you desire for the good of humanity and this corporeal world of ours. I hope we can meet up again in the not to distant future.

Łukasz
      Participant

I write this after some time. I am getting ready to join the graduation environment. After this time, I am certain that this is the right path. Workshop experience was something different. I felt like I had done this before. The feeling of familiarity was strange and hard to explain. It’s something like remembering the future states of connection.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.