Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dr Jim
      Participant

This course, indeed all four courses, has taken me to a level of understanding, and hopefully practice now, of which I had little conception.  Indeed, I do feel this is a red pill/blue pill moment.

I feel inspired by the concept of having a raised perspective on life, beyond scraping out an unfulfilling life journey.

However, the idea of going beyond my ego, being a group ‘mother,’ a lubricant, a facilitator, an example to others is very scary. Not thinking primarily of ‘myself’ but attempting to ‘be’ that supportive connection for others. Am I up to it?

What do I wish for others? …That my inadequacies and weaknesses will be the opportunity and vehicle for them to start climbing the ladder.

Thank you, Julian and all the course teachers.

AspiringAltruist
      Participant

This four-course series has been an immensely pleasurable introduction to the study of Kabbalah. Throughout my journey in life, I have always been a curious person, delving deeply into various studies. However, the common denominator in all of my pursuits has been a desire to grow closer to the creator. Before studying the method of Kabbalah, I realized that I had always approached God from a very childish perspective. Although I loved Him dearly, I couldn’t understand the nature of the creator. Through the study of these concepts, which are presented in such a beautiful and simple way, my heart has gained a profound understanding of my relationship with God. Pursuing this method has sharpened my focus, and I now clearly understand many of the underpinnings of religious pursuits.

Although I have studied other religions and still attend church, I now view everything through the lens of Kabbalah, and it all makes so much more sense. However, the real work begins now. I acknowledge that my ego is quite large, capable of both beautiful and ugly things. For myself, I have recognized that this is the one true path I need to dedicate my heart and soul to, and I plan to do just that.

Maria
      Participant

What inspired me the most in the course is knowing the spiritual work is done in a group, with friends who have the same intentions and goals.

And I also want to say that I think Kabbalah is really wise in the way it helps us work on our egos… I’m trully thankful with everyone in KabU for having prepared this awsome courses!

Rae
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Inspired to no end by the Kabbalists and so grateful for dissemination of the Wisdom of Kabbalah 💖</p>
      Inspired to continue working by how much my ego has grown 😍

My wish for all the Friends is Unity of Connection 🙏 to bring contentment to Creator ❤️

We are all connected

Rae
      Participant

Awakening of  the Point in the Heart, by praying for all other Points in the Heart to awaken and unite as One

That I thoroughly enjoy acts of bestowal through Prayer

To connect and draw the Light that Reforms and to desire and ask for Faith Above Reason 💖

(For the Benefit of All Life)

Soraziz
      Participant

I have moved a step further in realising the importance of the group as well as understanding the restriction.

Thank you so much Julian, looking forward to the nect course.

Viewing 6 posts - 67 through 72 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.