Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

i learn a lot  iam very greatfull,    we need the right environment   i want  to continue this spiritual  path

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

a method by which any person can attain a higher level of reality

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I have learned that I really need a Group.</p>

Elliott
      Participant

What inspired me the most is the feeling that I’m on a path that’s leading to more understanding. I feel like I’m connecting one little dot at a time. And, right now, that feels like a lot.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

What most inspired me is knowing that there’s a space in spirituality where a can express my own choice: choosing to lean towards the right line. The Creator put us on two legs and it’s up to us to constantly walk in the the Middle line.

In this process I learned that I have everything that I need to change my nature. The science of Kabbalah will provide the 2nd environment, necessary to enable me and the Friends to be consistent in our spiritual work in order to reach the ultimate goal.

My wish for my fellow students is to not give up when things gets difficult, it is still our limited perception that creates that appearance: there’s a bigger picture that we don’t know yet and that will be revealed through the spiritual work. There will always be the prayer from the Friends that will lift us up in every circumstance. Keep going!

Shmuley
      Participant

I am eager to find the right people, or group, to learn to give and receive.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.