Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 2 posts - 145 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rivka
      Participant

I might have misunderstood, but I heard that in the corporeal world I should be involved in a spiritual community. I used to be observant in the Orthodox Jewish community. I am no longer. I am in a new country and have not established to be a part of the community, for many reasons, but I no longer felt comfortable in the Orthodox community. I miss being able to go to services ( Covid and membership) to hear the Torah being read. Is this important to reimmerse myself in a corporeal Jewish spiritual community? I get confused as the Rav speaks and the texts do too, of the importance of Torah and mitzvot.
      I hope this makes sense, it is being written very early in the morning. Thank you, Ricki de Wolff

Rivka
      Participant

Thank you, Julian, for making many things that I have learned so far understandable and exciting. I wish for my friends that they find the joy and support from their friends  as they take the steps to reveal the Creator.

Viewing 2 posts - 145 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.