Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Patricia
      Participant

“Giving” of the gifts and talents that were bestowed upon me, has always been an integral part of my life. Here, however, this course has facilitated a deeper understanding of  “Why” the desire to Give is the primary goal in my life.

Moreover, I’m connected to all: teachers, students and everyone in KabU. I’m blessed to be a vessel to receive the desire and give back to others.

With gratitude and love

Sarah
      Participant

Yesterday, I wrote my response to the course, as per question.

And there is more.  I have also taken in the idea that the world was created for us, & to give us delight.

I have long worked on my negative thoughts, but this realization has successfully completed this change.  Acknowledging the intention behind the structure of my life has removed any negative thought. I now acknowledge the lessons to be learned through difficult situations, with the opportunity to correct my behaviours which had previously been on the path of pain.  Obviously , this is an ongoing dialogue !

Also, it means I am receiving the offerings of others with much more awareness of the interaction, & the intentions behind it, the cycle of goodness in the giving, the receiving, and the response of the giver in hearing of the receiver’s joy. I have started to spell out all the acknowledgements to people, who love being acknowledged in this way.  My change is clearly short of interacting with the Creator, but it is improving my relationships with people in our world.

Putting my 2 replies together shows me that I have made several real changes in my life, due to having done this course.  I acknowledge KabU with deep gratitude for this,  and I recognise that the Intention of KabU is to make a difference , at a spiritual level, in this world.  This is doing G-d’s work, and is no small thing. Thank you, toda raba.

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

What inspired me most was to get my head around a new way to view cosmos and human interaction!

What most inspired me is the idea that we are all connected and yes, we can really make a difference for the whole world once we understand how to do it. I wish we do all achieve attainment  and connection.

Michael Schwartz
      Participant

The course rekindled my   interest in Kabbalah.

Sarah
      Participant

What felt the most important thing in the course, to me is the implication of the Point in the Heart. I have understood that we all come from the shattered soul of Adam Kadmon, and have descended into greater & greater egotism, which is the reason that humanity can now act in ways destructive to all life on the planet.  For me it follows that there is an obligation to do my own part in reconnecting with others in peace, love & harmony, and to strive to find connection with the Creator, since working with the roots of the current crisis – may be the most effective way of making a difference in the branches.

The “Hundredth Monkey” theory, is that once a critical mass has been reached, there is a tipping point – an effect in the physical world/world of Malkut. In my opinion, the sudden upsurge in interest in Kabbalah is indicating that this is essential & the time is now.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.