Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Melissa Lucero
      Participant

1. What most inspired me in the course?

The  feeling that I have found a way to contribute to the development of humanity.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process?

That all my decisions are based on the will to receive. The only thing I can change is my intentions. To receive in order to bestow.

3. What do i wish for my fellow students in their spiritual path?

That we may all connect and develop our points in the heart.

Abraham Alebachew
      Participant

longing for the ultimate degree of becoming in absolute rest

Kimadigital7
      Participant

Thank you for this truth. I have learned a lot. What inspired me in this course is knowing what the Creator need from us. I discovered who I am and learning the ways of the wisdom of kabbalah to attained the qualities of the Creator. What I wish for other students is to have the desire to for the Creator.

Marina
      Participant

I am most inspired by everything I learn with every teaching and every reading I complete.

Michael
      Participant

1) Getting straight to the point of what the real point of life is, and how the wisdom of Kabbalah is the tool of correction to obtain the point of life.

2) That I am so aware in my desires, that it’s constantly for receiving pleasure for me, even when there is a thought or desire to help someone else, it’s still because it brings me some comfort, relief, or satisfaction in some way.

3) A determination and perseverance to stick wholeheartedly to the work of correction until completion.

Bere
      Participant

What inspired me the most was the concept of Equivalence of Form.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.