Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Olivia Maldonado
      Participant

The readings have inspired me the most in this course. They were an excellent supplement to the video lectures and helped me to gain a deeper understanding of the principles discussed.

Cristina
      Participant

Love is the answer, that what is coming to me after all this studies

Larunce Pipkin
      Participant

Inspiring and thought-provoking.  I especially loved: Absolute Reception must match Absolute Bestowal to feel the Spiritual World.

Loria
      Participant

It has been inspiring the hear some of the things I wondered about being explained.  Sometimes I needed to ponder a bit to grasp the concept, yet I feel the difference in my perception of the world around me.  I have learned that I have been on a journey that is real and that others are traveling with me!

I wish that everyone on this path will be encouraged to continue and may bestowal and our connection be sure.

Tammy McHenry
      Participant

The writings/books have inspired me the most.

The lessons, teachers and so far KabU as a whole are really a great platform.  I feel safe and that I can dive deep and the platform will remain a stable structure. I’ve learned that it’s okay to let go and not cling so tightly. That it’s okay to dive into deep waters because the point in the heart is not going anywhere.

I’ve studied Kabbalah with Bnei Baruch for many years and what I’ve learned is that friends in Kabbalah can be lifelong. I wish for a great connection to the new friends that are here and that we reach our goal together.

Andres Arias
      Participant

I have learn that we are creatures created to receive and it is this urge that is given to us that can take us aways or towards the creator and the deeper our understanding of the will the receive that greater or connection can be with the creator and the more developed our screen will be, so I wish everyone builds a great screen.

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.