Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miryam
      Participant

What most inspired me?

The passion, fire, dedication of all of our teachers. Also, the sincerity of all my fellow students.

What have I learned about myself?

I am seeing how much, in the past, I identified too strongly with the resistance that arose within me, allowing it to carry me away from my connection with KABU for more than a year. Now, I am already more able to recognize these moments for what they are – opportunities, gifts – and even in the darkest moments, I persevere.

What do I wish for my fellow students?

The strength to persevere, to grow the desire to receive to bestow. The joy of connection in the only place where it can occur, in the space between oneself and the Creator, the space between one and another. May we come to know one another more and more fully there.

Myva
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

The vastness of understanding, wisdom and knowledge available to further our connection with the Creator.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

How much more personal work needs to be done to continue my development in order to please the Creator/Creation.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

A coming together in understanding and dedication in order to allow life to flow and multiply for the welfare of humanity.

Sean Sotak
      Participant

In addition to the lessons, I have been listening to books that are written by authors within KabU.

I was definitely ready for the spiritual work when I found Kabbalah. I started to understand how my ego was keeping me from moving forward when I asked the creator to show it to me. The same thing kept on occurring and getting in between my relationships. I am a giving person in the way that one might go out of there way to help a family member or close friend. Then when these people would not come through when I needed them or truly appreciate my actions brought on a lot of anger. I have come to approach what the Creator sends me without any need for an outcome and others you just need to eliminate from your life like those who cannot get there mind around grasping the truth about the Torah written in root and branch not literally. The understanding that there is no other than the Creator and that it comes from him with the purpose of elevating us spiritually has changed my Life!

sophia
      Participant

I was inspired by the wonderful design of the Creators plan for us to achieve equivalence of form with him.  I learned that I had, much earlier in my life I started learning about Kabbalah but because I was very young and it was before the teachings opened up in the 90’s I didn’t realise what I had been able to be a part of if I had continued my studies from that time.

For others I wish they discover the strength and collegiality that comes with working towards a shared goal, that they experience respect and warmth from others and the excitement of anticipating continuing study.

Timothy Pauldon
      Participant

I am most inspire in this course by learning how we can transcend our current external environment and come to know the wisdom of truth.

In this process, I have learned how much I am NOT in control of my desires and actions and that each emotionally stressful/draining situation only exists to provide me with the opportunity to come closer to the creator.

I wish for my fellow students to gain the wisdom of truth. the power of discernment between the “reality” of corporeality and true Reality.

Joe
      Participant

I am inspired to continuosly study to gain adhesion to the Creator and ro break the “barrier”.

That all the study of various systems I have done have brought me here.

I wish for my fellow students to eaestly continue their study and to gain the adhesion to the Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 537 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.