Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 504 total)
  • Author
    Replies

a deeper understanding off equivalence of form and learn about the Sixth Sense in other senses to think like the Creator love like the Creator be kind to be more like the Creator

Matanah
      Participant

1) The students’ questions are inspiring.  Each chapter is more enlightening than the other.

2)  I learned that the struggle in life is real. The lessons justified my existence.

3) I wish that each student would attain adhesion with the Creator.

Robert
      Participant

1. What most inspired me in the course?
      All of these people coming together to seek the Creator.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process?
      How far away I am from the Master plan.

3.What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      That they adhere to the Creator each morning and never let Him go.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

the way I start I understand that there is a fundamental blueprint… that with study and work we could get help from above… meaning I am not alone. We are not alone in this profound seeking.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

That I am much more egoistic than I thought, that I have a priority which is Kabbalah for the Creator.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

to find a balance, to feel deep love to feel and live great love and understanding what we learn, for the, to have space to work in the middle line. To have even for second or less of deep trust in their hearts and the strength to keep on going. Also the feeling that they are not alone.

PVJ
      Participant

I have rediscovered the deeper meaning of Love.

Henk Hadders
      Participant

1. I loved the clarity and high quality teaching in this course, giving me a taste that it is possible in one’s life time to reconnect and unite with the Creator;

2. I learned that I still have a long way to go in my vertical development to help realise a phase shift towards a next stage humanity;

3. I wish you all: love, light, support and all the best on this learning and life journey.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 504 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.