Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 504 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      SUDHI
      Participant

Hello,

1.What most inspired me in the course?

The most inspiring thing in Kabbalah is that its doors are open for everyone and there is a clear cut route map of spirituality.

2.What have I learned about myself in the process?

The most important point I learned here is about the law of bestowal and the concept of “Equivalence of Form”. By understanding these concepts I have learned the changes to be made within me.

3.What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish all my fellow students that they receive all the support they need on their spiritual journey.

Gabrielle
      Participant

Before thus course, the few explanations of Kabbalah received by other outside traditions were rather incomplete and confusing.  The teaching has been very enriching and has inspired the intention to deepen my understanding of this wisdom.  Forever a student

Melanie
      Participant

What inspired me the most is the realization that human beings are the way they are and they can’t help it.  Everybody is looking for something, but they don’t know exactly what they are looking for.  The course changed my perspective on life.  I am now looking at people with different eyes.  Instead of judging them; I am looking at them with compassion.  I have more compassion for people including myself.  I wish for all my fellow students to keep on climbing the stairway to heaven.

Rahul Bhatia
      Participant

613 Desires. This course has got me thinking what would be those and appreciate meaning of mitzvas. There is no difference between creator and creation. Creator exist because creation exist ( Existence as experience) Evidence of existing is in experience. They also feel the connection and attain equivalence of form.

Nikola Patafta
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course was confirmation about lot of things about me and the world around me I intuitivelly knew were true. This gave me at the same time feeling of rest, like I have finally sailed into haven, and also this set my soul on fire. I’ve learned that I can learn with ease. I wish my fellow students feel comfortable in their own skin on this wonderful adventure of the soul. Much love and gratitude to all. Wholeness and balance.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

Most inspiring fact of the course so far is that now I can sense a way out of this dull cage, at the same time I fear that getting rid of Pharaoh’s rule is not going to be a walk in the park. I sincerely hope we receive the courage needed.

Viewing 6 posts - 301 through 306 (of 504 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.