Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      simon
      Participant

1. The form of acceptance necessary to allow the imprint of the authentic texts.

2. The ironing out and clarifying of the concept of ego as the purpose of the hardware AND intent of the software.

3. That we all can get onto the first rung of the ladder.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

1. The 4 phases of light is the most inspirational portion, totally fascinating!  You see it everywhere.  One sees it in the Big bang 13.8 billion years, in the formation of the solar system 4.5 billion years, in the birth of a child.

2. The more I learn about this wisdom, the less I seem to know and the farther I see myself being away from the Creator.  However, I do not seem to be able to stop exploring it since I first encountered it in 2019 even if I wished.  There seems to be an invisible wall that stops me from connecting with others despite how much I pray for it to dissolve.  At times, I wonder if the reason is that I do not have Equivalence of Form with the Upper Force and hence I am denied by Him to connect.  Other times, I blame it on my Ego and continue to pray to Him to tame it or at least make it easy enough for me to take the first step.

3. What I wish for fellow students is that they do not encounter the difficulties I faced, and I hope their learning and journey is successful for I know the more of them in this world, attaining the wisdom successfully, the better it is for all of us.

Walt
      Participant

What most inspired me about this course is how logical everything is, it just makes sense.

Jeffrey
        Participant

My thoughts exactly!

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

I have taken this course 4 years ago in the different platform, I am very thankful for having this oppurtinity to learn this well orginizaed content. but even that I have taken this course before, and Iam familiar with the content. I felt like I have taken it for the first time. I had the same amazing feeling when and courisity for the content as before.
      I wish that someday we will have such education system in Arabic.

suzanne
      Participant

i was inspired because Kabbalah teachings are thousands of years of experience passed through the ages.  i am comforted that the Creator is constant and surprised that reality isn’t what i thought it was.  i wish for my fellow students to receive in order to bestow.  thank you all for a great class. peace.

Purity K
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course is the fact that I can reach “Equivalence of Form” with the Creator if I continue on this path.

I have learnt that I have a lot of  spiritual work to do; to love others as myself even though they are full of hate.

what I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is that they all find what they are seeking.

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.