Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Walt
      Participant

I find it inspiring to learn that the Creator cares about me and always wants what is best for me in my spiritual growth, even if it is not what I think I want or need.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

What most inspire me is how to perceive a different reality, by bestowal. I learned about myself that I am only the will to receive and I can`t even imagine what is bestowal. I wish to my friends that they can reach the Creator.

afc
      Participant

I am inspired to find ways to feel the connection to hashem and humanity.

J
      Participant

The obvious passion of the teachers really inspired me I have learned to learned about myself that I am a lover of learning but am easily distracted and once I go off on a tangent in my thoughts I can be daydreaming for ages!

slma
      Participant

I learned that without the help of the Creator, I can not proceed with my growth.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Se parlo di me stessa, vedo che diverse problemi,  come sentimenti stanno arrivando a “galla” e  ho bisogno di lavorare, migliorare me stessa..cose che pensavo non cera più.

Viewing 6 posts - 355 through 360 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.