Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jurgis
      Participant

Inspiring was idea that I am living in world of Thought of Creator.

I have learned that I really would like to understand the thought behind everything.

I wish that we all share same desire to become similar to Creator and reveal Him together.

Paul
      Participant

What inspired me most is the insight, again but now more forcefully,  that our perception of reality is upside-down. As a consequence I lam beginning  to look at life fom both sides now, from the material/spiritual or inside/outside polarity and what connects them, or put it differently: what is the meaning of it all?

What is the force behind the scene? Looking for meaning also raises many questions, but glimpses of thruth (as I understand it) makes life more lively, Bonus! Which I like to share with people around me.

For the group I wish a mutual understanding  and  a gradual realization of the wisdom offered to us.

May we all benefit from it.

Kayce
      Participant

1. What inspired me is that so much knowledge and understanding I gained from this fews month in studying kaballah.

<span style=”text-align: center;”>I have been searching for connection with the Creator which kaballah  has given me the guidance.  Thus wishing that every fellow  students understand  true meaning of our life and together  we achieved mutual connection as one with the Creator. </span>

Michael
      Participant

1. What inspired me in this course is the enlightenment I’ve received about my egotistical self who is always selfish at receiving without the knowledge of the bestowal. I have finally come to the knowledge and understanding that except I act intelligently in comprehension of the Creator’s will, then I can begin to evolve from suffering to equanimity.

2. I learned that I don’t exist as a single entity. I am a part of something greater and all I need to know is not myself but the creator. Hence knowledge of the creator is knowledge of the self.

3. For my fellow students, I wish them more light and comprehension of the Creators mind and will. I believe most things are learnt by experience and most experiences are never to our convenience. However, for a perfect learning we need experiences from life. I wish us all greater experiences to facilitate our spiritual development and advancement. Amen

Judit
      Participant

1. I learned that in order to be closer to the Creator, I have to learn how to equalize the forms, how to change my intentions of receiving the desires.

2. I learned, that everything and everybody surrounding me is my thought, that outside me is only the light.

3. I wish for everybody to reach the root.

R Keshavarz
      Participant

During this period, I learned that in order to be close to the Creator, we must become like him. Also, the study of Kabbalah increased my inner light, and I hope to contribute to the publication of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 475 through 480 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.