Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 1. Introduction OR Your relationship as a laboratory for personal growth Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

So much here resonating with my own discoveries and experience.

This is one of the few places that brings together the science of true love… xxx

Rhoza
      Participant

It’s not too late! When the student is ready the Master will appear.

JDF
      Participant

The logic and simplicity is hard hitting. The science of loving relationships that’s super simple

it’s too bad we learn these lessons the hard way, every time.

Juju721
      Participant

I would say insecurity over really being loved. It’s a problem where because I felt lacking in the type of love I was receiving that I chose to pour love into others to try to fulfill the egos desires. Learning to show and give love regardless of what the ego is getting ultimately provides more peace and happiness. We cannot force others to give to us but we can fill ourselves up abundantly to feel loved and give that love to others without expectations or desires of receiving something in return.

Vladislav Yakubov
      Participant

Hi Tal. I agree that our ego put us at the place where we should expecting certain behavior  from your half, and we should lower our instincts to meet a better relationship.

Michael
      Participant

I was happy to hear the acknowledgement of the influence of media on people’s minds. It’s a very big problem, perhaps the biggest problem facing modern society. Also, I was reminded of a shirt I saw someplace that said, “I AM. Maximum Pleasure, Minimal Effort”.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.