Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 1. Introduction OR Your relationship as a laboratory for personal growth Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

being aware of my ego’s negative reaction to my partner and rising above it is key to a healthy relationship. also discussing these reactions is key too.

Rachel
      Participant

awareness on my self is the key here. If i work on my ego and love my brother as myself, then i accept all . and my love covers all sins. with this idea, i do not need to  be or change anyone, i can just be harmonious, now this harmony in me affects the people around me to want to be better humans without me even saying anything to them. So i change me, i change them.

Jeanette
      Participant

Observations of the habits, I’ve learned from parent, media’s and around me.

To see the area’s of the ego/habits is an excellent way to learn from them.

When seeing the area’s that need more love, understanding and compassion to apply into the relationship.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Being aware of  how to overcome my egoistic habits in relation with my family and friends that is the point.

Yajaira
      Participant

I like the idea of constructing a share space for developing a mutual relationship of love and respect. For that you need to be aware of yourself and the other.

Maria
      Participant

Observing is a good way to learn.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.