Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 1. Introduction OR Your relationship as a laboratory for personal growth Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

• This topic has 54 replies, 51 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Miho.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miho
      Participant

My ego is fear.  I have to work hard, I have to be good  if not, I will be die.

I know I do not need to be scare like that.

Lu Lu
      Participant

To question my ego and make choices based on pure love and the thoughtfulness towards others. I’ve learned so much compassion for others.

Christianne
      Participant

ervaringen uit de kindertijd hebben blijvend invloed   zowel de negatieve als de mooie herinneringen draag je mee

Dante Yigael
      Participant

I’ve been reflecting on my recurring patterns that I’ve carried from my childhood into my relationships. I have notice that this awareness has help me ask the Creator for help to correct this part of my ego. Thank you.

lindsey_linda
        Participant

Thank you, there is more work to be done and this is the beginning. Thank you, may we all succeed!

paula
      Participant

This shift in perception, the ability to see the relationship as a separate entity, and not just an extension of my own desires invites an opportunity to grow together.  I hope I can continue my personal growth and correction instead of projecting my upsets, lack and unmet needs into the relationship.  I use distance as a protective factor especially if I am in an unsafe environment, understanding this is important as I no longer need to blame others for how I feel.  Creating a deeper understanding and richness of my own lived experience has allowed me to extend the same understanding and compassion to others.

Miguel Luis
      Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.