Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 1. Introduction OR Your relationship as a laboratory for personal growth Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

I Wonder, will there be lessons that go deeper into the idea that a couple can help eachother reach the state of Kabbalism, without a group of ten?

Thank you.

KatieBug
      Participant

I learned so much from this lesson but also confirmed alot I already knew. I learned how I project unknowingly onto my partner. I learned how he can project onto me. This lesson was over all, very insightful.

Yaneth
      Participant

what I learned in this lesson is that we need to know first ourselves to avoid failing in all our relationships and I have a better will of leaving. The media in this time is the cause of more divorces in United States.

Joseph
      Participant

Growing up in home with the rule be seen but not heard created significant communication deficiency in my marriage which created struggles of understanding and trusting being free to communicate anything that was going on inside me, this created separation and took me 10 years of much suffering to overcome. Even as I write in this box now to a space where I do not know the other I have an energy of this is not right to be sharing. Beliefs can be very ingrained in many facets. I am 60 years old, have worked as a counselor dealing with these issues in others as well as in myself, and yet as this moment points out there always seems to feel like a lingering shadow of this belief will always follow.

Raie
      Participant

As a parentafied child, I grew up trying to save people like I tried to save my mother to no avail. All I knew was raising someone else’s kids and taking care of an adult, so, it’s no surprise that when I became an adult I looked for other people to take care of rather than other people to interact with.

The practical time is the hardest, bus I think it is really rewarding.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.