Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

Thank you , I am so thrilled to be here.

lindsey_linda
      Participant

I’m happy to be here. Thanks for this great insight, I felt my heart open up a bit, hopefully this will spill out to all my connections.

MajA
      Participant

Human nature in which I am personally guilty of is the tendency to see your partner or others more than myself. We tend to see the faults in people around us instead of our own mistakes, we want others to change because we love our own self so much we don’t accept and acknowledge our own mistakes.

Beverly
      Participant

Don’t try to change others

Christianne
      Participant

niemand is bedoeld om alleen te zijn en  in een relatie leer je jezelf beter kennen. Het is steeds water bij de wijn doen,  aanvaarden, verdragen dat de partner anders denkt ,voelt,anders  is . Is de liefde sterk genoeg kunnen beiden  groeien tot volwaardig partnerschap

David Edwards
      Participant

I definitely blame my fiancé for things sometimes and it doesn’t usually end well! Haha Over the past week i’ve tried to not blame her and our connection is much stronger

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.