Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 3. Love Shall Cover All Transgressions Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      T.Y. Light
      Participant

I appreciate you Tal. I understand how going above the ego will make a relationship work, however finding a partner willing to practice this method in a relationship is difficult.

This class shows that love is different than the normal perspective, because it really depends on the problems and difficulties. Actually it depends on working on this problems, stablishing a higher common ground between the partners.

Juju721
      Participant

I have been trying so hard to show love to my family and maybe I do not show love accordingly but its like the more I try to show love to show forgiveness and acceptance the worse my parents are treating me. They say things to me like Im trying to be God. Or that I just need to practice witchcraft like them. Its so hard to keep showing love to them and I think maybe I could find others like me out here but it seems this community is so against any kind of change, I feel myself really drained by lack of any kind of community.

JDF
      Participant

Using conflict to elevate our connection

Rhoza
        Participant

I understand is my ego that wants to control my surroundings.I am becoming more conscious on my habits and reactions as they arise.

work in progress

Charmagne
      Participant

Rhoza
        Participant

Episode 1200 was amazing!!! Thank You Tal

Vladislav Yakubov
      Participant

everything covered with love to balance difference between our natures.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.