Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 3. Love Shall Cover All Transgressions Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Clear and difficult both

Yajaira
      Participant

Nice lesson. Now, I have to put it in practice!

Maria
      Participant

Small and easy steps to achieve a better life.

Annililia
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I have always been quiet and serious, I have difficulty with smiling, but now becoming older and wiser, understanding and feeling which difference a smile can be and what it can do in all kind of relations, I exercise smiling a lot more – also when I feel sad or sorrowful. Smile is the easiest way between the hearts of people, no matter who they are in connection to you.</p>

Janina Paasonen
      Participant

Smiling is actually easier to our muscular system than keeping up the serious face.  We have forgotten this and thus create useless tension to our own body and to others as our mirror.  Like it says in old song “don’t worry, be happy”.

KatieBug
      Participant

Thank you much for this lesson. It was a great one.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.