Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 3. Love Shall Cover All Transgressions Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

its a nice experiment  but I dont needed to fake    we are happy together

David Edwards
      Participant

When I smile, my partner smiles back! This was a great tip and it works wonders

dree monster
      Participant

i was walking on a trail the other day and other people kept saying good morning or hi with a smile as they walked by. this be came contagious and i began doing it to others . at the end of the walk i felt happy inside

Leo
      Participant

Receiving the information about smiling is new to me. Looking forward to bestowing it! Thanks

Rubi
      Participant

So, having this duality is normal and will always be there! I feel a lot better and at peace — and I’m actually smiling!! 😊

Richard Lively
      Participant

I have a very deep connection with my wife, I am not faking smiles, we have a very healthy relationship I dont understand this exercise.  Because literally Kabbalah teaches me that she is my soulmate I treat her like I want to be treated.  I dont do anything for myself I always make sure shes the one who is satisfied, and luckily shes actually acting the same way even though shes not studying Kabbalah.  I dont have to fake smile, I have always thought Elohim was in us all to a degree and her spirituality is similar.  I accept her as she is because people dont change, this was one of my requirements prior to marrying her, we are who we are.  Neither of us are narcissistic, the only difference we have is in Kabbalah.  She considers this a hobby and I consider this the only important part of my spirituality.  But because when I first started she saw that it was not actually a “religion” shes labeled it as nothing but a hobby and only supports me so far into financial decisions concerning it.  Such as how often we will spend money on books for the classes.  But she takes care of me and I take care of her, and there is no real issues between us.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.