Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

• This topic has 165 replies, 155 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      hamilton de sousa
      Participant

I can’t understand a word in Hebrew but I felt the words in Hebrew more then in Ingles. I guess is because when I am listing in ingles I am trying make sense of what I am listing and in Hebrew I am just listing with my heart open not with my regional mind.

Karen
      Participant

I felt a stronger connection with the Hebrew. I do not read it or speak it, but just “scanning” the text from right to left, setting my intentions to connect with the words and desiring the intention to bestow gave me a strong visceral response.

David J
      Participant

The Hebrew gave me so much sensation. I have zero understanding of Hebrew. I felt and still feel floaty?

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

i am expected to understand or knowing my heart desire when am study again and again

Leo
      Participant

A frequency was felt on the top of my head.

Robert
      Participant

I can understand both sets of words but feel far from feeling what they mean, especially the middle line which seems key to the method.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.