Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Replies

to be honest I couldn’t understand when they were speaking about the colors I was hoping to grasp but I will keep trying I will keep hoping and have a lot of faith and I will pray to the creator grant me the ears to listen with the heart

Peter
      Participant

I was touched by it in the first part of the english text. Though I cannot be sure that it was the text that touched me. My attitude was totally different then when I tried reading this kind of texts peviously. I’m not sure what to think of it. I totally did not ‘read’ in the sense of that I followed any kind of meaning of the text, and I was only scanning it with my eyes and focussing on the intention. And I felt something. But afterward I had absolutely no idea what the text had been about. I was not the able to keep the feeling all the time. Somewhere in the middel or so I lost it and it was gone and I tried to get it back, but without succes.

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. Listening in English a challenge to maintain the intention to bestow. The brain gets in the way.

Much easier to maintain the intention, to bestow.  I enjoy the experience of it all, and got teary.  cried a bit.

I’m repeating this lesson.

Sincerely

Wesley
      Participant

My problem is ADHD. When I am focused and learning I do light up with the knowledge and wisdom of Kabbalah. I feel this light with my entire being. the two different recordings had the same effect for me.

Gelaye Gudisa
      Participant

Great teaching, now I’m seeing visions of different colors but they are not stable, I feel and see some kind of energy, and my body is shaking…… I have seen thunder lighting …… I am unable to control myself…..

Auten
      Participant

I didn’t try to understand either language. For me I felt a golden joy while listening in english and a swirling purple light of calm in Hebrew. I held the intention’s of oneness, love, unity and opening my heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.