Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

It was easier to maintain the intention while listening to the Hebrew version. When listening to the English version, I kept finding myself trying to understand what was being said & had to re-focus on the intention.

ahuz ziaf
      Participant

English version: I focused on grasping the meaning of the words and trying to connect it with the intention. What came out of it was that I felt like in order to give better, I must clearly distinguish the personal and specific needs/desires/nature of others from those that are mine while at the same time, upholding the objective laws of the creator.

Hebrew version: Didn’t understand what was being said however I felt a more light inner sensation.

JJ
      Participant

im not sure. I tried to listen to understand, but i guess some potentially higher transactions had taken place.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Seek the Light We often hear that there is a special quality to The Zohar. This quality is a natural law of development that acts in all of life’s processes, and not some mystical, imaginary power. Kabbalists explain that the corporeal world is entirely governed by the egoistic desire to exploit others, while in the spiritual world, only the intention to love and to give operates.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

From The lesson and other reading material

Do Not Seek Intellectual Understanding The Book of Zohar is studied with the heart, meaning through will and emotion. What does that mean? Unlike ordinary forms of study, which are based on intellectual processing of facts and data, here we must adopt a completely different approach. Studying The Zoharaims to evoke an internal change in us, and prepare us to receive the hidden …

The Book of Zohar contains many descriptions and concepts that we are familiar with from our world, such as “sea,” “mountains,” “trees,” “flowers,” “animals,” “people,” and “journeys.” It is important to understand that all those details, images, and events mentioned in the book do not speak of the outside world around…

eek the Light We often hear that there is a special quality to The Zohar. This quality is a natural law of development that acts in all of life’s processes, and not some mystical, imaginary power. Kabbalists explain that the corporeal world is entirely governed by the egoistic desire to exploit others, while in the spiritual world, only the intention to love and to give operates.

Katel
      Participant

I actually used my ear piece to listen to both in order to block out noise. In both readings, i experienced some sound sensation that was so pronounced on the left ear. Then i resonated better with the Hebrew reading and more focused with my intension.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.