Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

Hebrew was better for me ..

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

The Hebrew version sparked something. Not currently sure how to define it yet.

kelly
      Participant

It was easier to hold intention while listening to the Hebrew version.  Only a few recognized words whereas while listening to the English version the mind always working working and I had to consciously return to the intention.  A great feeling of peace upon completion and fell into a brief but deep sleep.

Rivka
      Participant

Is it important to improve our Hebrew skills so as to read the texts of the great Kabbalists in Ivrit.?

Rivka
      Participant

A feeling of closeness as I was able to focus on the sounds of the words rather than the meaning, wanting to feel and accept the altruism emanating from the words. With a loss of focus on the sounds and meanings, a loss of the feeling of the attempt at altruism from the words.

zohreh
      Participant

Feeling sorry for not understanding

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.