What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 3. Material World What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kay
      Participant

As above

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I feel am grasping the information…</p>

kevin jackson
      Participant

The more that I stay with this course, is the more I sense the emergence of this one soul that we need to attain… I’m hopeful that the Creator will allow me to stay with you all this time, I keep getting kicked out and brought back in (not by KabU, but by the Creator) 🤦‍♂️😁 but each time that happens, my sensations broadens a little more and I keep wanting more… 💖

Jeanette
      Participant

Yes, its a mystery
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>We are evolving and striving for the Creator purpose. I believe in experience the 4 levels that it has brought me to level 5. Upon learning that material things could not satisfy the yearning for the spiritual and becoming more like the creator.</p>
      The kabbalah courses has helped me to understand the correlation between ego/desires and pleasing the creator.

I’m hoping studying the kabbalah it will help me to become more like the creator.

Luck
      Participant

I don’t know

I don’t know

Do You know?

nuwanda
      Participant

I think knowledge comes before power, if you have no knowledge you can’t be powerful and rise above others

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.