What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Catherine
      Participant

Having the feeling that I know who “I am/we are” in the moments when my heart is full of love/bliss and with the full intention to share this experience with all humans. The challenging conditions in the physical world and the prevalence of truly base forms of consciousness I see around me make me sad, depressed at times- feeling the suffering of others. However, it is clear that we are here to lift each other up. I see the internet as a catalyst for our species to realize that we need each other. It provides a means for us to work together.

I get that we learn through contrast/comparison.

dree monster
      Participant

that was a really good lesson. put in a way that i understood it very well.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I am curious how the Sages took the 4 letter name and came up with this ideology of how light works for reception of the creature.

Ralitza
      Participant

Connecting through internet includes the illusion that you can have control over it. You can turn off your device and be alone in your own little box again. We are connected, but there is a button we can push to disconnect.

I suspect the next level is connection without the Switch OFF-button. All one. Period.

That is why Nature makes sure that we desire to be in connection. Here, in this world, where we all have a button to push.

Shira
      Participant

There’s an enormity of calculated contingencies that evolve through given freewill-ness of each subjective soul, through each vessel, from the Creator who wishes to bestow, to our knowing we need to give altruistically, with faith and trust. This is almost impossible in our day…almost, I say. Are we truly inherent to believe that we can lose our egos for such a cause? Or are we stuck in the quagmire of this now-reality? It seems daunting to possess such a gift, to bestow as the Creator, for love, for the salvation of who-we-are. Maybe that’s where prayer comes in…and these classes. This journey is our soul-speak, we form the connectedness with each other, even though it seems it is futile. My strength is in your strength, the strength of our teachers and the love of God who carries us.

kay
      Participant

We have been led to believe we are separate, but we are one consciousness, trying to reconnect

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.