Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 1. This Is Where? Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Talya Machuca
      Participant

Confident that everything has a good purpose, we don’t see it or feel it but for sure with all big changes is a trauma, discomfort, moving out of the comfort zone is not easy, and this is the time of a big challenge to show how much can we assimilate to the Creator, How good can we become to each other even on the harsh time.

Niki
      Participant

Ready or not… Nature is pushing us towards collective evolution.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

From the view of Taoism and the I Ching, one thing can not experienced without its opposite, and that we are evolving through seasons. What is currently happening is the winter of our soul, and it’s a long cold lonely winter, and I’m not sure how long it is going to take. I have had to live under corona conditions starting from already 10 years before the outbreak, and now I even feel a bit satisfied to know that now I don’t have to carry this burden alone anymore. I desired this destruction for breaking the will of the judgmental people who nnever experienced shit in their lifes, so that we all arrived at the same page now. Of course I want to reach the opposite state, but first this here needs to reach a peak.

Dyrk
      Participant

I feel like I’m in a bad dream where I have amnesia or something. No, strike that. It’s more like being in a zombie movie where I’m the only one who’s “alive.”

Ever since I was a young child, I believed humans were becoming “better.” I recall a TV commercial that depicted a Native American with a tear rolling down his cheek because of pollution. That commercial made me feel hopeful because it acknowledged that the way were treating the planet was not okay. I thought that meant we (humans) would soon stop polluting the Earth. Boy, was I wrong! I have been terribly disillusioned over the past decades about what seems to really matter to most humans. It’s not “love of others,” including ALL others….plants, animals, land, air, etc.

I’m ready for the next phase of whatever is to come but I dread the idea that it will keep getting darker before there’s any greater sense of Light.

Jan Koons
      Participant

I think big changes are, or at least need to, take place. I am sure it was preplanned and humans being human, aren’t actually getting the plan, yet they are trying.  I am not worried and am OK with whatever shall happen as I don’t think I will live long enough to be concerned with this plane except for the sake of my descendants.

Tracey
      Participant

I am hopeful that God is looking after us, and that everything we are going through has a purpose.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.