Tech Support

New Home Forums General Forums Tech Support

Gil
    Keymaster

Can’t find something? Looking for the “spirituality now” button? Well, that’s in your heart 🙂

Seriously though, any tech question  – ask here!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

Hi. Ive just got started on the course on The Zohar and seen a video of Dr. Laitman saying that in order to use the book properly and for it to do its work on us spiritually, we need to read it in Hebrew. I have heard something along these lines before about that language rather than English (which is unfortunately the only language I know). Does this then mean that unless I learn Hebrew as well, my spiritual develpoment will be hindered on this path?

Hi Anthony,

Here is a reply from our instructor Markos:

Hebrew is a language that emerged from people’s attainment of the spiritual world. It describes spiritual forces and discernments that anyone who is on the spiritual path can identify more and more of as they progress.In order to progress on the spiritual path, one can do so in any language. However, there are several words that describe spiritual structures and processes that are inscribed in Hebrew, similar to how Italian is a language for music. For instance, words such as “Sefirot” and “Partzuf.” It is worthwhile that when we approach such words, we seek to define them according to their spiritual meanings. Accordingly, a person approaching spirituality who is a non-Hebrew speaker actually has an advantage, because they can approach such words learning their spiritual meanings from the very beginning, and they do not have to unlearn the common daily uses of such words that exist in today’s modern Hebrew (for example, the word “Partzuf” is commonly used in day-to-day Hebrew for the word “face,” but in its spiritual meaning, it describes a spiritual entity).

Kirsten
      Participant

Hello Team,

How do I find other classes other than the kabbalah 1 to 4 showing at the top? There doesn’t seem to be a search and I’m interested in the “crack the hebrew code one”.  is that included in the membership?

Also, where is it I can connect with other students or teachers? Is there a discord server or whatsapp or KabU apps I should download?

Thanks!

Kimadigital7
      Participant

Hello Support Team,

Thank you very much for your support. I am writing to enquire about the inconvenience I got today. I tried logging in, in the GE class but to no avail. I wish to ask, what could be the problem? Is it on my end? I would be very pleased if the issue is resolved. Please, find below the attached screen shot of the problem. Thanks!

Kind regards,
      Valerie Kima

Brad
      Participant

Hi im in GE, I haven’t participated in Danny And Davids Young group yet, i missed this week. Due due quick switch over, But im wondering whats the earliest time i can participate on sundays. Can i get any early times?

thanks

Hi Brad,

The Young Group starts at 19,30 CEST, unfortunately there is no other Young Group that happens earlier.

Best,

Michelle

Jacob
      Participant

Good afternoon!

Sorry for the commercial question. I am sure here is the right place to get advice 🙂

Please could you explain the main difference between FREE ACCESS to MEMBER access? Pros and Cons.

I read it, but I would like to clarify.

Thank you for your help!

Clara
      Participant

Hey Gil, I’ve written a post in forum ‘reflection’ (cours kabbalah revealed part 2 week 3) on 14.th april from my laptop but my post is not existent accessing the page by smartphone. I’ve tried through log out an in, I still can not find my post by smartphone, but I can still find it navigating by laptop. How can this be, what is the issue!? And is now my post from 14april existent, or not!? (Is the cat dad or alive, or is there a cat at all!?)

Clara
        Participant

Got it. I had to log in twice at the course ‘revealed part 2’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.