Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Varda kahalany
      Participant

Hi, I am Varda. After a few courses that I took here already, I feel that I am still lacking in my understanding of the structure of the upper worlds or more precisely, in my perception of this whole amazing creation. Before I decide if I am ready for continuing the structured path and proceed with the 10, I feel that I need to gain more inner understanding. I believe  this course will do this. I also like the way Gianni explains things and I am very happy that he is the instructor in this class .  So, lets dive in 🙂

victoria rice
      Participant

I, like Nike, was intrigued by your explanation of this course in the Advanced Class. I expect a great review and a lots of gaps to be filled in as I have missed. Thanks, Gianni.

Nika
      Participant

I am looking forward to a great course experience with Gianni and friends. After hearing in Gianni’s Graduate Class about this course it really struck me: if I missing elements of the “blueprint” in my own heart and mind, I can’t be a very good partner and recipient of the light of the Creator.

I live in Niagara Falls, Canada and have been studying with KabU for several years now.  Nika

Steve Miley
      Participant

Well Gianni you brought me here. I was completely baffled in my first graduate course and you suggested me check this out before I am placed in the next group of tens. Looking forward to this and though I will still participate in the graduate lessons and most likely remain in bewilderment to the majority of  the material this course I am quite certain cannot hurt. It will be refreshing understanding some things again for a while. I really loved the reality courses. Well I certainly appreciate  your work and thanks for the help. Oh and I figured out how to do raise  my hand in the zoom class. Thanks for the solid.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

I’m Zach from Naples, Florida and I’m taking this course to try and gain a new understanding of reality and my place in it.

Zied
      Participant

To understand reality and to know what to do, how to influence it for the best

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.