Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I want to connect and remember the meaning of life

devin
      Participant

I’m a seeker on a spiritual path and I know the tree of life geometry is in every living thing and I’m trying to grasp it and how to understand my path to remember and live a more meaningful life where I can be of service and find my purpose

peter
      Participant

Hi I am Peter and I have a deep passion and desire to grow spiritually I love kabbalah and wish to dedicate this life to advancing through the kabu classes

anatoly
      Participant

hello, I’m here to connect, grow and attain.

Francis Nuamah
      Participant

I want to grasp the basis to understanding The study of the ten Sefirot. I want to make strides spiritually to be able to disseminate and also help my ten.

David
      Participant

Hi Friends,

Desire to understand the connection of Letters in the wisdom brings me here to study.  Good luck to all fellow students.

David

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.